Ho’oponopono as a very intentional vibrational energy will work across time and distance. It has the ability to create a positive alignment resolving even the most troublesome of issues. It simply requires a strongly focused intent, an open heart, and an open mind!
*As such, we are one and you are they and they are you - so we speak as one in the first person.
http://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/practice-hooponopono-four-simple-steps/ this one talks about the famous experiment with Dr. Hew Len
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho%CA%BBoponopono this one gives the traditional background.
How to do the Ho'oponopono Meditation
- Sit in a quiet place and relax into a meditative state
- Take three beautiful long deep breaths to centre yourself
- Now bring to your mind the problem that is bothering you. You can work on anything. It may be a family conflict, a difficult boss or co-worker, a friend who has upset you badly, someone who is gossiping about you or an argument you're concerned about. You can also use the process on situations you may have caused or those that you feel victimised by - e.g you may have been a little too harsh to someone in your life and are feeling a sense of guilt or remorse around your behaviour or someone was angry at you and you feel hurt and upset.
- Revisit the situation in your thoughts and mind. Feel yourself really connecting to the person/situation. Release any judgement for the moment, who is right or wrong - just feel into the emotions around it. If there are a number of issues, deal with one at a time.
- Begin to feel deeply into the emotions you have around this. You may find this difficult but it is important to acknowledge how you actually feel. Try to really visualise, think and go right into it whilst still breathing in and through your heart.
- Now say these 4 magical sentences to yourself or out loud.
‘ I am sorry'
'Please forgive me'
'I love you'
- Keep repeating these four. Gently and softly, over and over until you begin to feel more settled and you start to feel “lighter" as the heavy emotions connected to your experience eventually begin to ease. And they will! Intuitively work with the words as long as you feel you need to.
- Alternatively, you can set an alarm for 15 - 30 minutes and keep repeating these 4 sentences as if you are chanting a meditation mantra. (Note: you can do this in conjunction to the binaural beat mantra link, above).
- It can also be helpful for the connection to use a photograph of the person you are speaking to.